Module 3: Organizational Dynamics of Terror Groups
For sample of lessons, please scroll down & visit modules 2 and 1. Overview of Module 3.link to audio file for the J.R. White text, chapter 3
During this module, students are expected to
* gain an understanding of the basic structure of terror organizations;
* consider the challenges terror organizations face given their structures
* examine "leaderless" terror activities.
By the end of this module, students should be able to:
* describe the differences between terrorism "cells" and "columns"
* identify the 4-level structure of terrorist groups and explain how they function.
The full version of this course can be found on CD-ROM. Please listen to the audio file, which is much more informative than this snippet :)
For more information about the CJ Homeland Security certificate and this course, please contact Jack Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by elearningqueen
at 7:47 PM EDT
Updated: Wednesday, 24 May 2006 8:09 AM EDT